A Delicious Week in the Neighborhood
The GLLV Chamber is hosting our third annual restaurant week, A Delicious Week in the Neighborhood, which promotes special deals offered by our favorite local restaurants, bars, and eateries. This week-long event will coincide with Mister Rogers Family Days, a celebration of the life, legacy, and hometown of Mister Rogers, which attracts an estimated 2,000 attendees to downtown Latrobe and the surrounding communities.
A Delicious Week in the Neighborhood promotes special deals offered by our favorite local restaurants, bars, and eateries for customers to enjoy in-house or at home. No passes, tickets, or coupons are required. Diners simply visit their choice from the list of participating businesses (reservations are strongly encouraged). Whether customers feel most comfortable dining out or taking it to go, this event presents a great opportunity to support local businesses, try new restaurants, and savor old favorites.
This year, we introduced three tiers so you can choose your level(s) of participation:
- Sweet Treats - Participants at this tier offer deals on individual item(s) such as a specialty baked good, dessert, or coffee, tea, or alcoholic beverage for up to $8 (tax + gratuity not included). Suggested as an all-day offer.
- Lunch Combos - Participants at this tier offer specials of two or more items, like a soup and salad, a sandwich and side, or an entree and drink, for up to $15 (tax + gratuity not included). Suggested from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dinner Deals - Participants at this tier offer multi-course prix fixe dinners of an appetizer, entree, and drink or dessert for up to $35 (tax + gratuity not included). Suggested from 4 p.m. to close.
- Executive Chef ($750) - Sponsor name and large logo
- Chef de Cuisine ($500) - Sponsor name and small logo
- Sous Chef ($250) - Sponsor name
Date and Time
Monday Jun 5, 2023 Saturday Jun 10, 2023
$75 Chamber members and $100 for non-members. If you decide to join the Chamber, your business will receive a $25 discount on new membership dues.
Sponsorship levels available: Executive Chef ($750), Chef de Cuisine ($500), and Sous Chef ($250)